Here at Blenker Companies, our passion is building something great. We’re able to make any dream a reality because of our state-of-the-art tools and equipment, on-the-job training, and employees who are always willing to help each other along the way. If you share our pride for quality craftsmanship, possess a desire to continually grow your skill set, get a thrill out of all things DIY, and enjoy the companionship of others to get the job done, then we encourage you to apply for our production carpentry position.
Production Carpenter - On The Job Training!
- A great product that needs to be built in our state-of-the-art facility
- A team of fun workers, eager to teach and quick to lend a hand
- A culture-induced habit of rolling up our sleeves and getting things done
- The stepping stones in place to advance your career with us
- A company benefit package that will make you smile from ear to ear
- A positive approach to problem solving
- The ability to think about the next step and plan ahead to meet deadlines
- A passion to work hard and have fun at the same time
- The levelness to be direct and honest
- A team player attitude
- The drive to pick something up and run with it yourself
- A desire to grow your career with a company that cares about you
We prefer you have:
- The ability to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills
- An eagerness to learn
A few extra perks:
- You will have fun with the various duties you will do throughout the day
- This isn’t typical “factory” work – all our buildings are handcrafted with a unique vision in mind
- Discounted fitness memberships at a gym of your choice
- Employee recognition programs acknowledging your work throughout the year
Hours of work for the day shift are 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Monday through Friday.